Position Title: Accounts Payable / Payroll
Reports To: Accounting Manager
EEOC Class: Clerical
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt; Hourly
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
(Note: Overtime may be expected as approved by supervisor)
Responsible for compiling and maintaining accounts payable records for all employees.
|Essential Job Function
1. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
2. Code invoices according to proper classification.
3. Print and obtain signatures on all accounts payable checks.
4. Distribute signed checks as required.
5. Research any outstanding bills and verify billing status.
6. Manage and monitor company credit cards.
7. Manage payments to sub consultants, as needed.
8. Monitor daily deposits online vs. postings to QuickBooks.
9. Communicate with Accounts Receivable on missing items.
10. Update weekly receipts file.
11. File paid invoices and checks.
12. 1099 Reporting.
13. Post sub consultants and other billable expenses.
14. Assist with invoice back up distribution.
15. Review timesheets for accuracy.
16. Other duties as apply
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Good problem solving skills
· Efficient in planning and time management
· Efficient in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of QuickBooks, Method
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge of labor laws
|Education and Experience
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or related field is preferred
1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable
Previous payroll experience preferred
|Physical Requirements||Percentage of Work Time Spent of Activity|
|Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and employees.||X|
|Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about department.||X|
|Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up paper products or directories.||X|
|Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.||X|
|Finger Mobility/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.||X|
|Working Condition: Normal working conditions absent extreme factors
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com