Pacific Gas and Electric Projects
Pacific Gas and Electric Projects | Northern and Central California, US
Pacific Gas & Electric is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric energy companies in the United States providing transmission and delivery of energy. PG&E serves approximately 16 million people throughout northern and central California.
DPSI has partnered with other contractors and engineers on multiple PG&E projects to provide installation of gas and electric service connections, Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations, project management, field engineering, design, and drafting support. We’ve been recognized for our safety standards and high quality of service.
DPSI’s ongoing scope of work includes:
- Installation of Underground Natural Gas Lines and Electrical Conduit
- Surveying including 3D Laser Scanning
- Civil and Geotechnical Engineering for Retaining Walls and Transformer Foundations
- Design and Drafting Support
- Project Management, Project Engineering, and Field Engineering Services
- Civil Engineering design, drafting and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance support for multiple EV Charging Station projects
- Topographic strip surveys, construction staking and as-built surveys for new pipelines and pipeline relocations
- Precise settlement surveys to support Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) and Jack and Bore projects