UAS / Drone Services
Remote Aerial Services
DPSI can provide inspection and land survey/mapping services using Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) aka Drones.
Our team of FAA sUAS certified pilots are experienced in what is required to safely perform the flight and complete the mission with client specific deliverables in mind. Our pilots utilize fixed wing VTOL and quadcopter drones.
Utilizing drone services can benefit your project while increasing safety while limiting onsite personnel downtime.
Remote Aerial Services include:
- Topographic Survey
- Asset Mapping for GIS
- LiDAR Acquisition Services
- Gas Detection and Monitoring
- SWPPP Inspections and Tracking
- Stockpile Volumes and Reporting
- Safety and OSHA Compliance Surveys
- Infrared Hotspot Locating and Mapping
- Tank/Vessel Mapping and Defect Detection
- Internal and External Remote Visual Inspections
- Construction Monitoring and Progress Reporting
- Powerline Visual/Thermal Component Defect Inspections