UAV / Drone Services
Remote Aerial Services
DPSI can provide inspection and land survey/mapping services using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) aka Drones.
Our team of FAA sUAS certified pilots are experienced in what is required to safely perform the flight and complete the mission with client specific deliverables in mind. Our pilots utilize fixed wing VTOL and quadcopter drones.
Utilizing drone services can benefit your project while increasing safety while limiting onsite personnel downtime.
Remote Aerial Services include:
- Solar Panel Inspections
- Windmill Inspections
- Confined Spaces – Eliminating the need for personnel to enter
- Eliminate the need for costly scaffolding
- Hazardous or uneven terrain
- High traffic zones near automobiles
- Internal and External inspection capabilities
- Flare Tip Inspections
- Mapping, Topographic and ALTA Land Title Survey Capabilities
- 3D Point Cloud
- Infrared Mapping for “Hot” spots